What a GREAT TIME WE HAD!!
Global Reef Roamers 2017 Spring Dive Trip!
We offered TWO Dive Packages with customizable options that included Diver and Non-Diver Rates. Our goal is to make this the perfect dive trip! See below for trip options and pricing.
See below what was offered in terms of area, diving, and rates. Want to do it again? Just ask, we will return! Diving is amazing and the people make it even better.
DIVERS – Prepare to experience some of the best diving conditions and fascinating marine life in the world. Ambergris Caye is adjacent to the world’s second largest living barrier reef with over 35 amazing dive sites within a few minutes’ boat ride away and is home to spectacular marine life and beautiful corals.
Ambergris Caye (pronounced – Am-BUR-gris or Am-BUR-grease Key) is the largest of some 200 cayes that dot the coastline of Belize. The caye is 25 miles long and a little over a mile wide, in some places, and it is located in the clear shallow waters just south of the Yucatan Peninsula nestled in the Caribbean Sea.
Although we encourage our divers to discover the entire island, we wanted to make sure everyone had easy access to town and our non-divers had plenty to do. San Pedro is home to the majority of the islands’ population and hosts the majority of restaurants, bars, clubs and art on Ambergris Caye. You will be able to find anything you want/need within walking distance. OH and did we mention the best COCONUT ICE-CREAM on the planet and the Famous CHICKEN DROP?
We will be staying at SunBreeze Suites which is ideally located near the heart of San Pedro. If you are expecting busy, think again. San Pedro sports mostly unpaved streets and no traffic lights. You will quickly settle in to the slow pace of the Caribbean lifestyle and you will discover why golf carts and bicycles are the preferred method to get around this casual little town. Diving will be provided by Ambergris Divers not to mention our favorite instructor Felicito “Flip” Castellanos.
ACCOMODATION – SunBreeze Suites 1 BR Ocean Front/Ocean View Suite w/Balcony
Accommodation 7 Nights/8 Days Stay
- AC and Ceiling Fans
- WiFi in common areas
- Potable Drinking Water Provided Daily
- Full Sized / Fully Stocked Kitchen
- Onsite Restaurant
- Daily Dive Day Breakfast
- Round Trip “Air TRANSFER” (Belize Int – San Pedro) Services provided by Maya Air
- Belizean Tax & Service Fees
- 110 Volt Electricity
- Currency 2 BZE : 1 USD
DIVING PACKAGE OPTION 1 – 12 Local Barrier Reef Dives
- 3 Days – 2 Tank Boat Dives – Local Barrier Reef
- 2 Days – 3 Tank Boat Dives – Local Barrier Reef
- GRR Gear
PRICING DIVING OPTION 1 DIVING + ACCOMMODATION
- Double Diver Per Person – Double Occupancy $1180.20
- Triple Diver Per Person – TRIPLE Occupancy $1080.10
- Non Diver Per Person – Double Occupancy w/Diver $815.00
- Single Supplement Diver – Single Occupancy $1697.60
- 4 Days – 2 Tank Boat Dives – Local Barrier Reef
- 1 Days – 3 Tank Boat Dives – Blue Hole Day Trip Includes continental breakfast, lunch, refreshments. Does not include $40 USD pp/park fee.
- GRR Gear
PRICING DIVING OPTION 2 DIVING + ACCOMMODATION
- Double Diver Per Person Double Occupancy $1423.70
- Triple Diver Per Person TRIPLE Occupancy $1282.00
- Non Diver Per Person Double Occupancy w/Diver $815.00
- Single Supplement Diver Single Occupancy $2019.10
- NOT INCLUDED in pricing $40 USD MARINE PARK FEE for Blue Hole Dives. Must be paid at dive shop.
NOT INCLUDED in posted rates:
- Nitrox – additional fees
- Round trip airfare from home location to Belize International Belize City, Belize (BZE-Philip S. W. Goldson Intl.)
- Baggage Fees
- $40 Marine Park Fee for Blue Hole trips
- Ground activities