ROATAN, HONDURAS September 2 – 9, 2017
SUENO DEL MAR & ROATAN DIVE CENTER
Get ready for some of the best diving on the planet!
Roatan Honduras offers spectacular diving opportunities including fantastic visibility and warm tropical climate/water year around. The second largest barrier reef system that surrounds the island offers incredible snorkeling and scuba diving. We will be staying at Sueno Del Mar, located in a quite idyllic corner of the West End Village on the Island of Roatan. Bueno Del Mar offers 8 Air conditioned rooms with private balconies all overlooking the Resorts Private Beach. Sueno del Mar Diving Resort offers everything you are looking for a diving destination and within walking distance to all of West End’s great restaurants, shopping, and entertainment. West End Village is a quaint village, white sand beaches, and azure coral reefs are located on the leeward side of the island. This makes for excellent water conditions: 80 degrees with 100 feet visibility, zero current and flat seas.
Diving provided by Roatan Dive Center located on site. PADI 5 Star Dive Center offers premier valet dive service.
OPTION 1: $875.00 PP/Diver 7 Night 17 Dive & Stay Package
OPTION 2: $750.00 PP/Diver 7 Night 15 Dive & Stay Package (5 Day 3 Tank Boat Dives)
Non-Diver Rates – Available upon request
All package rates are based on double occupancy and are per person.
- 7 Nights AC double occupancy:
- Daily breakfast.
- Island Airport/Ferry transfers.
- Use of kayaks
- Private Beach
- Honduran tax
- GRR Gear and promotional goodies
DIVING 17 total – Wrecks/Walls/Drift/Reef/Shark/Night OH MY:
- 5 Day – 3 tank boat dives (08:30/10:30/14:30) plus
- 1 tank NIGHT DIVE;
- 1 SHARK DIVE
- Tanks and weights.
- Fruit/Water on dive boats.
- Dive shop located on property.
- Valet dive service – Equipment assembly/breakdown/rinse/store
What is NOT included:
- Round trip airfare to/from island
- NITROX packages – available – package pricing in the works:
- Flashlight $5
- Dive Gear/Equipment – rental available – just ask
- Lunch on Dive Days Available – Not added in package price
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Roatan Marine Park Fee $10 to be paid in USD onsite per diver
- Booze Cruise
- PayPal Transaction Fees if paying via PayPal
- Foreign Transaction Fees if applicable
Dive Certification cards must be presented for diving. Must have NITROX certification required if NITROX is desired. Roatan Dive Center is a full service Dive Center and Training facility. Contact us if interested in full PADI Open Water certification, completion of dive certification (referral for 4 open water dives), Nitrox Course, or any speciality courses offered.
Please note that certification course fees are not included in group rate.
We recommend that all travelers obtain trip and dive insurance. Honduran taxes ARE included in rates. Pricing subject to change. $50 per person deposit due and will be applied to balance.